My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Sunday 14 October 2012

Week 22!!

I know I skipped week 21's tummy pictures.. But since there really wasn't much difference anyway...

Here's pictures for week 22!!

SIDE VIEW


FRONT VIEW


 COMPARISON BETWEEN WEEK 20 & 22



Bigger?? I think abit...

And here's how I look at week 22. AFTER makeup and some wonders from photo apps... Mummy love this photo alot cos still look quite pretty and I'm not an auntie mummy!! Lol!!



The Elmo balloon is from a magic show that Mummy saw at Cafe Mosaic at Carlton Hotel when I was dining with other Feb'13 MTBs on 13.10.2012. Nice cafe and they host magic show every weekends for kids!! Sometimes they have Art & Craft session and free balloons for children! Mummy very thick-skin went to ask for one from the magician for your cousin Thaddeaus and he loves it very much!! Next time mummy bring you go see magic shows and get balloons for you too ya?? :)


Love love,
Mummy Jo






No comments:

Post a Comment