My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Buys from Amazon & Babymallonline

Hello Baby!! I know it's been a couple days since I've blogged. Not much has been going on, nothing much to say that's why! And I've been a little lazy that I've skipped taking pictures of my tum tum for week 21. Shall resume on week 22 on this Friday...

Was looking around for bouncers, play gyms and deciding whether to get them or not as they don't really come cheap. Until I compared prices on Amazon and they are so much cheaper than buying from Singapore. Of course, you forgo the warranty too. So be prepared to accept it should your product does not work. You pay more for buying in Singapore for the warranty. I weighed the cost and since daddy says if it's really spoil (which has quite a low chance) and he will buy the Singapore version one, I went ahead to get from Amazon!

And these are mummy's new buys for you!



Pictures?? Here... With some prices comparison too.. Prices are excluding shipping charges. Will come to that later..


Sooth & Glow Seahorse to accompany baby to sleep. Makes soothing sounds for easier sleep.

Selling in Sg at $49.90.
I got it online at USD14.97











Diaper Change Organizer.

USD16.44. Not sure how much it's retailing in Sg.
















Lansinoh Nipple Cream. The one Paulene Yi Yi recommended mummy. And remember I mentioned in one post stating I saw it selling online (sg) at $42?

I got it at USD9.47. I thought even if include shipping fees also won't be so ex! Sweep!!











Diaper Pail Refill Bags. For the diaper pail. (dustbin)

USD16.54














Spinning Drying Rack. For your milk bottles!

USD10.78
Sg selling at $36.90 at Babies R us. Also add shipping also won't be so expensive! Sweep!














Diaper Pail for your smelly used diapers! It's covered and sealed so that your poo poo smell wont be lingering around!

Quite ex for this. I'm not sure how much is it in Singapore but hopefully it's a good buy.

USD24.25











Play Gym. We saw this at Babies R us. And it's really pretty adorable with the big giraffe at the side.

Retailing at SGD109.90. (If I remember it correctly).

I got it for USD52. Shipping might be slightly higher but since I have so much things to leverage on, it would be a rather good buy still.










Your baby bouncer/ rocker! This was one of the main things I wanted to get. This is something quite worth to get cos it can be converted to a seat when you're older. Worth it for the price la... At least can use for a few years!

Sg selling at $159.90.

I got it for USD45. Calculated shipping (if I were to just ship this item alone) would cost SGD35 or so. So all add up also will be less than SGD100. So i decided to forgo the warranty and pay $60 less. Pray pray everything will be good!!














And as I'm typing this blog, I'm happily drinking the bird nest. One of the advantages of pregnant. I get to drink bird nest and 冬虫草 every alternate bi-weekly. Ultimate shiokness..

So total buys were about USD190 = SGD240. I checked for shipping with a spree company and was quoted USD110 for a few items listed above. Taking into consideration that they would want to earn abit, I thought I would use USD110 as a guide for shipping. Means total cost for all the above buys including shipping should cost about SGD380. Not too bad? Cos if I buy the rocker and gym is Singapore would already cost somewhere around there. But now I have got so many other things!! Happy!!

Your papa said to me, "要赚你的钱很难咯"... Lol!! Of course la!! Hard-earned money, 能省则省嘛!!

Mummy wanted to get a bedsheet and one set of bedsheet which includes the comforter and bumper from Babymallonline, till I went Amazon and discovered something even nicer!!! Oh dear... Online shopping is so addictive!!! And I think I'm gonna get your bedsheets and bedsheet sets from Amazon too, especially seeing the prices selling in Sg. And I must get it done within these few days so that I can ship out with the first batch of purchases and incur only ONE time base shipping charge!!

省省省!!! Wahaha!!

爱省钱的妈妈,
Mummy Jo


~~~ Back to shopping ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment