My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Loots from Amazon arrived!!!

Loots from Amazon arrived!!! Nothing much to write about this though... See picture!


The play gym is larger than I thought it was.. No wonder shipping for that alone is so ex!!! $60 over for shipping. Cost about $120 for that playgym.

After calculations, total shipping: $240. Total cost of loots: $275. TOTAL: $515.

Question: Isit a good buy? 
Overall still considered ok ba... If don't want so much trouble, my advise is just get from SG. Probably the above savings are around $150 or so. Best is to get from sales, or baby fairs. Prices are actually quite worth during baby fairs. Mummy think it's ok cos it's my first baby and I don't mind all these trouble but instead I'm enjoying them! :)

Mummy's excited about the wall decals!!!! Can't wait to see how your room will turn out with those cute little animals on the wall. But have to wait till you are out already then can stick. Pantang reasons...

Friday evening papa and mama's going to the childbirth class! And we're going to see you on coming Monday!!! Be good, baby!!


Love,
Mummy Jo


P.S There's a group buy for the rocker in SG which costs really cheap. For other mummies: Leave me a comment if you want the link to the group buy. They hold pretty good deals there for couple of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment