My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Thursday 4 October 2012

20weeks 6days & Anamoly Scan

Hello Baby!!! Today Mummy's in a super good mood because I've finally seen you after a long 5 weeks wait!!! Today you did your anamoly scan aka the detail scan and EVERYTHING'S GOOD AND FINE!!

Let's write down the statistics first before mummy forget. Preggy brains remember! As of today:-

Mummy weighs 46.5kg. A good 6.5kg gained since I got pregnant. I wonder where did this 6.5kg went to cos everyone's still saying I don't look pregnant and baby you are only 357g now!!

Baby weighs 357grams, good weight and within the normal range. Oh dear... I forgot the length of you from head to rump but anyway, it's normal!! (Can't find it in the scans too)

Gynae commented on your high nose bridge again! We saw your face facing us and your nose was HUGE!!! People say 大鼻子 will be very rich. Haha.. Hopefully ah!!!

And one last thing that we had to comment, baby, you got a BIG DICK!!! LOL!!! Everytime your dick is so prominent!! Ah ma say u TI KO PEH. LOL!!!

Let's see some pictures of your scans today!

 Whole body side profile.
Close-up of your face - Mummy somehow feel you are JIN YANDAO. :p
Your long hands and fingers
 Your Feets. Looks pretty big but gynae says they're normal
Wahahaha!! Lastly.... See!!! I told you it's big!!! YOUR BIG DICK Baby!! (The arrow's pointing to it, bottom up picture)

















We scanned many other different parts too. Your heart (divided into 4 bedrooms "section"), your liver, your kidneys, your lungs. And everything is good good!! No holes in heart too. (Previously mummy's always emo and daddy always say later not good for your heart). Only thing I felt was you are maybe a little bit skinny, even though it's perfectly in the normal range. But mummy wants you to be a chubby baby!! So I'm going to stuff more food and baby do eat more!!! Else where did my 6.5kg come from!!!! It's all going to me!!

And you are so mischievious today too. Wherever the scan instrument went to, you kicked at it. Don't like things poking you eh?? Stay happy and healthy baby!! Mummy & Daddy Loves You Deep Deep!!!


Very-happy-Mummy-today
Mummy Jo

1 comment: