My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Saturday 6 October 2012

Ah Ma's Buys

Hello Baby!! Besides having a fantastic mummy and great daddy, you have a superb grandma too! Mummy just complaint once to ah ma saying I'm so confused not knowing what to buy and feeling very stress, this was what your grandma got you few days after!!!


See!!! Half of my buying troubles solved!! I didn't know what towel to use for you. Ah Ma bought you a normal towel and a hooded one. Choices! I didn't know if I need to buy the waterproof pad for you. Ah Ma also got it for you. It's for you to lie on when changing your diapers. And it comes in a really cute design! You have the blanket besides having those sleep bags too. So that's striked off the list too! Mittens and Booties you have whole loads of them already. Another thing striked off! So very happy!! :)

Now I'm left with the big stuffs like stroller, bouncer, car seats and some other small things like your milk bottles, pampers, body shampoos and lotions.... Well, at least those things above are striked off from the list already. One load off my mind!


Kiss kiss
Mummy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment