My Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy week by week

Friday 1 February 2013

Week 38 and still counting! CTG done on this day.

Today (01/02/2013) marks the 38th week into my pregnancy! Still counting down.. Baby is still comfortable in mummy's tummy... Did a CTG scan to check for any contractions today, and according to the nurse, if there are any, gynae will then check for cervix dilation, and decide if need to admit to give birth or still can wait.

And my results? No contractions at all. So just did a quick scan and home we go.

Baby at 38 weeks.. Weighing 2.76kg (an increase of 110g from last week), and mummy weighs 55.5kg now (increase of 500g from last week). I'm getting FAT!!!!



Can see your face? Right eye is blocked by a black patch (should be water). On the top of this picture is your hand. Nose still looks big to me... :p

Next scan will be on 08/02/2013.. There's still time to 40th week. And I still can enjoy the cny goodies!! So baby, stay good inside and see ya during the next scan!!


Love,
Mummy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment